Everyone is feel well in the household which is always a good thing. However, Miss Janessa has LICE. UGH, UGH and gross. This is the second time she has had it. The worst part is have you seen her tresses of hair. UGH, you can imagine what work it is to get them out. It took me over 3 hrs last night and we will again tonight. What a pain.
Avery has been having better days but his sleeping at night has not been so good. He has been waking up at leat 3-4 times during the night. We are not able to give him meds for sleep during the night b/c we just increased his methadone and are not giving anything more so we can see how this dosing it working for him. I imagine he is waking up with pain b/c his cry is a high pitch cry. Poor little guy. He also continues to be junky and getting suctioned much more but he doesn't seem as anxious with it.
Please continue to pray for sweet Landon, he has quite a fight ahead of him. He is holding his own right now. I just feel for him b/c it is one of our fellow mito kids. It also is sort of a precursor for my future. I know I sound so grim and depressing and I am sorry but it is a REALITY, our REALITY. As much as I hate it it is. I am a very blunt person as you all know and usually say it like it is no matter how raw it is. I am not depressed and moping around by any means but my heartstrings are certainly being tugged. But I am okay.
1 comment:
Hope Janessa's lice has cleared. Avery-hope he is better. The OB/GYN job is a ? now bec the budget is not good-end of fiscal year. I won't know if they will hire for it until end of next wk. After I went on 3 interviews meeting different people, took a 4 hr test online & HR checked all references. I have the job if they are still going to hire for it.
ES
Post a Comment