Saturday, July 26, 2008

Couple of things about me, so my iron was actually just a bit low which I think is not abnormal for me but could explain some fatigue also my pyruvate levels which is a mito related lab came back low normal. Hmmm, not sure about that whole thing. Don't think I want to know. I am still tired but not as bad as I was a couple of weeks ago.

Prayers are needed for my mom. Just is in the hospital right now awaiting stent surgery b/c she has renal stenosis. She has been struggling for quite some time with chest pain and leg pains and high blood pressure. She has actually been ambulanced out of week twice in the past week, so time for something to be done. Apparently there should only be one vein going from your kidney to your heart and she has two, well one is 100% blocked and the other is fine. She was having these same issues about a yr. ago but they checked the wrong vein, assuming she only had one. Hopefully she can get this surgery done and it will help her alot. If not, I fear that she will have a stroke or heart attack as her blood pressure gets really high.

Janessa's lice are luckily clearing up. LOL. Thank God the rest of us are practically bald in the house and don't have to worry as much but poor her. SHe so hates the process, I feel so bad but what are ya gonna do!

Always medical drama around here. I wonder what my life would have been like without all the medical stuff. Boring, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nikki,
been thinking about you guys lots lately, and finally got a chance to catch up on your blog! you are so good about posting. thanks for letting us keep updated on your life. so glad to hear that janessa's lice is gone! i had to help a few girls get lice out when i worked out in california, and it's not a fun process! praying for your mom and for all of you guys. would love to see you again. let me know when is good for you! we're having a birthday cookout for benjamin on august 17th, 3pm ish at our house if you can make it, but i totally understand if you can't. we can plan to come out and see you guys sometime ...

love,

jaime

Total Pageviews