Monday, June 22, 2009

Rick and I got out to a beautiful wedding and Sat. night


Check out the view. It was in Cambridge and you the see the Fenway lights in the background



The night out was just the recipe Rick needed to get out of the "doghouse". Yes, I know it was the day before Father's day but I wanted to do something special for him. We all know Rick is a sports fanatic so I figure I would get him Patriots tickets (standing room only) for a sept. game. I was so excited. Janessa told him the suprise early........ He reaction was NOT what is should have been.

I expected it to go more like this.

Me: Hey babe I got you Patriots tickets to go with a friend
Rick: OMG you are such a good wife

REALITY

Me: Yeah I got you tickets to the Pats (SRO)
Rick: WHAT, I don't want to go to the Pats and I'm not standing during a game. I would much rather watch it at home.
Me: WT*@$%$&$*)*&%

So the wedding was a nice distraction. So needless to say, I am selling the tickets and spending the money on myself. LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at Mr. Mcfatty (check out the double chin) in his new stander. Both he and Isaiah have the same one and we have been putting them both in together. So cute. Will have to get a picture of that. Avery is getting so big.



He has been feeling really good but was very junky today. Hoping it was just allergies as Rick's were pretty bad today. We have a couple of things going on this week. I get to see Dr. McSteamy or McDreamy this week again for an hr. LOL. And we have a school meeting to fight about how much services Avery should and will get. He also has a follow-up renal ultrasound to see if the swelling has reduced in his kidneys.

I will let you know how all that turns out. It is the kids last week of school this week. Just hoping the sun comes out soon.

5 comments:

The Hodgedunmores said...

He's so ungrateful!! But a cheap date. you've got to love that! Scott would rather be on the sofa than a lot of stuff now a days! Dads get very sleepy too I guess!

We're off to England on Thursday! Back mid July. Would love to see you guys when we get back. We'll check in while we're away. Wishing you lots of happy, sunny, 'normal' days together!

Love Alison.

Nicky said...

Allison Always love to read your comments. You are so cute. We would love to catch up with you when you get back. Have a safe flight and a good time.

Sharon said...

Glad he's out of the doghouse and you had a nice date night!

Anonymous said...

oh my god nicky! He's huge!! What a bigboy! Give him hugs from his fav nurse! Love the idea about selling the pats tix and getting yourself something...you deserve it girl! Glad you enjoyed the wedding and that everyone is happy healthy and home and together!
Sarah

cindy emmons said...

Nicky,
You've needed help in the coordination of treatment of the boys mainly Avery for so long. You've done it alone--AMAZINGLY, but unnecessary when a good pediatrician would have been w/ you every step of the way. Glad to hear you've improved on this and will help your stress level decrease--finally!!! GOD Girly!!
BTW- do U need me to accompany U to this appt. w/ McSteamy?! :)
Love you all
big hugs
cindy

Total Pageviews