Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. We sure did. It was a great weekend overall. It is great to finally see Isaiah back to his crazy self. The physical therapist that was working with Avery started with Isaiah today and he was just giggling with that infectious laugh of his that literally brings happy tears to your eyes. So it is so wonderful to see Isaiah this way. I am also excited b/c we are really going to get him going with the bike and in the pool. Because he is my easiest kid I feel at times like he gets the least attention from me b/c he is such a good boy. So I feel so much better when I know he is "getting his" KWIM? Granted he has the best school nurse and gets alot of attention but it is mommy's guilt.
Then there is Mr. Avery who can't help but take all of mommies attention b/c he thinks he is an only child, lol. I am hoping it is allergies as poor Rick is feeling horrible. But.... he woke up with this horrible croupy inaffective cough today. He was quite puky all day. He just plain does not feel good today. So we will see what is brewing with him. I swear he does not get more than a week before he feels like crap again.
Although on a funny note or rather gross note. He woke up this morning just happy and talking to himself and sounding like a seal. So I enter the room to find him with a completely OPEN diaper with POO EVERYWHERE. Well I did not even know where to start and meanwhile he thought it was hysterical. Crazy thing is, I have NO idea how he got it open. Either mommy was half asleep during his middle of the night diaper change and did not fasten it (very well possible) or he magically figured out how to unfasten it himself. LOL.
So stay continued b/c you NEVER know what is next.
No comments:
Post a Comment