Crazy me took Janessa to the American Girl store which was something else. The mall was mobbed but luckily you just had to go through one store and outside to get to it. This store is two floors of dolls stuff, including a hair salon and a bistro. Unbelieveable. So much for the economy not doing well. Of course Miss Janessa made out like flynn. Must be the guilt of me going to the hospital this week. Happens all the time.
Went out with the girls last night and had a bawl. So glad I have you ladies to keep me laughing and keeping things real.
Just as I was thinking Avery was doing really well over the last couple of days and almost second guessing the TPN, Yup. You know the other shoe dropped. He woke up this morning vomitting unbelieveably and aspirated. This I am thinking is that since he was doing well the last couple of days we bumped him back to full feeds. So once he got his meds this morning it set his gut over the edge. He had a low grade fever tonight but was in a good mood cooing all day. So it is best we are going in tomorrow. Sounds like he will need a chest x-ray and bloodwork. Also sounds like a break from his feeds is a good idea.
Will keep you all posted as how the week is going. Thanks for reading
3 comments:
I love the picture of you and rick! Eighties fashion really was in a league of it's own! and you guys look better than ever! Hope everything goes well tomorrow, and over the week. We'll be thinking of you.
Love Alison.
Hey, I hope everything is going OK. We're keeping you in our prayers. God Bless.
Alison.
Thinking of Avery and your family this week, Nicky. Big hugs!
Post a Comment