The lack of sleep all week has really hit me today. I feel like I have been sleepwalking all day. I got a call from the agency saying that have a nurse or 2 for me from Wed, Thurs and Fri. night. One is a female who can't start for a couple of weeks and another is a male that will be ready sooner. Hmmm, such a dilemna. I would actually prefer the male b/c I think it would be good for Avery and for the other nurses. I just feel weird with Janessa at night, KWIM? We will see.
I am so glad that I will have a nurse for Janessa's sleepover tomorrow night b/c there is NO way that I could do w/out. Tomorrow is going to be crazy although as we are doing family photos in the morning and then the party later in the day. Then Janessa's real b-day is on Sunday so we will do our gifts then. Her birthday is usually a 3 day event. LOL
Currently Avery is pretty wired and not napping at all during the day b/c if the prednisone which is thankfully done tomorrow. We saw no positive change for him with it only lack of sleep which is not what we need. He is still desatting tons at night, I think the o2 is much better for him right now but we are still using the bipap to start with at night then I end up switching to o2 by 2am.
Wish us luck on our pictures tomorrow. I will try to post the finished product.
1 comment:
Mass voter registration ends on the 15th. You can go to voteforchange.com to see if you are registered to vote, to get an absentee ballot, etc. Can you let Leta know? Thanks.
-Chris
Post a Comment