Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, I think Avery is starting to figure out what the camera is (we all know Isaiah knows what it is). Although the nights have not been great b/c of all his desats, he has been happy during the day. I am really finding the straight o2 works better for him than bipap. He seems to have worse desats on the bipap. It is supposed to be better for him in that it expands his lungs as he is not able to do it himself but I think he is working against it. He doesn't love the o2 but has really no choice in the matter. I am hoping for a quiet night without any alarms going off.
Although we are approved for night nursing, we still have to find them which is the problem. Luckily I have at least 2 filled for now.
My mother-in-law birthday is tomorrow so I got her a coach bag. I went to Marshalls and they had the large cute Coach and it had a small mark on it so I asked the cashier if she could take anything off it and she said only 15 dollars so I tell the next cashier who was ringing me up and he thought I said 15%, so I went with it, Well by the time he got bag with the new tag apparently the next person thought he said 50% off. Yup, I got a new Coach bag for 50% off. So we give it as a gift tonight and Janessa was with me for the purchase and just had to tell grammy of our deal. ROTFLMAO........
So this coming weekend is Janessa's sleepover. I think I may definetly have to rent the hotel for that night, LOL. I cannot believe she is going to be 8 already. She is just so grown. I got her a look-alike American girl doll. She will be so happy.
Isaiah has had a great couple of days, he is still battling alot more retching spells but they seem short lived. No idea where they are coming from but they are manageable.
As you can imagine I have been on such an emotional rollercoaster. Some days I just want to cry and others I have no idea how to feel. The one thing I do know is that no matter what happens, Rick and I will get through this together.
2 comments:
way to go on the coach bag! i have to go shopping with you! :) beautiful new pics. such a photogenic family! it was so great to catch up with you today. hope for more times like that. love you.
jaime
Truth.....Honesty... It's such and overrated thing...
Post a Comment