We have been quite busy with house projects these days. It is amazing of how motivating a guest coming can be. We painted Isaiah's house today it looks really good. I might escape myself there during the winter b/c it looks so cozy. Hehehe.
Avery has had a tough few days respiratory wise as usual. I thought the steroid was helping but I actually do not think it is, but it still may be early to tell. He is having much more anxiety episodes from all the suctioning and cough assist, poor thing just jumps if you approach him too quickly. So it is a really fine balance with clearing him which will never happen and his emotional well being. It is just really tough and sad at the same time.
Next week is my first 3 days in 2 yrs. taking time out of work for fun rather than for the drs. or hospital. Now that is Sad.. I am looking forward to some time off and visiting with my friend. Better enjoy it while I can.
I am awfully proud of Rick b/c Mr. Fix It. NOT.... Put up a ceiling fan w/out swearing or electricuting himself or blowing up the house. LOL.
1 comment:
2 more days until we come.
I can't wait to see the new house.
Good job Rick......glad you didn't electrocude youself. hehe
Debbie
Ontario, Ca
Post a Comment