So the pool as been open for a couple of days now and it has been kid mania at our house. Which is a double edge sword. I am so happy that Janessa finally gets to have kids at our house but at the same time the kids are here until at least 7:30 at night and my fridge will have to be indefinitely packed for the summer. Man I better start selling more hearing aids. LOL.
The lift is in just some electrical adjustments to be done. Isaiah house is finally in tomorrow am, can't wait to see it. So expect to see the next post with lots of pictures.
The big weigh-in is in the am. I have been working but big black petutie off, including intense workouts at the gym all week and really eating healthy. Except the wine, I just cannot do it. No way I can cut the wine out of the diet. Try as I may........ So just extra workouts instead. Anyway, Rick has already lost 5 lbs and I think I have only lost 1lbs. I am soooo losing this thing but am glad I can motivate him to lose weight. Who knew sleeping late was such a big incentive to lose weight. We all know how it is to lose the last 5 or 10 lbs. Impossible. I am so competitive and still hate to lose. I am really feeling that shopping spree though. I will let you all know the big weigh-in tomorrow.
Isaiah is doing great as ever, Janessa is happy as ever in her pool. Avery, hmmmm......................
Not horrible but not great. Sleeping at night is still an issue, thank god for narcotics. He is certainly less junky which I think was really allergy related. He still gets really stiff and does some weird movements but at this point I think that is him. THE NEW HIM. He does smile though. Can't wait to take him in the pool this weekend.
I will tell you all that I am just so blessed with the life we have. Just sitting by our pool with all the kids and the boys getting all the things to make their lives easier and just a blessing. We are such lucky people. Who would have ever thought?????
2 comments:
Remember, men always lose wt faster than woman. Its actually not a fair comparison competing man/woman. It is great having a pool-very relaxing-almost like a vacation feeling. glad everyones doing better.
While your working in NH buy your wine there, it's so much cheaper. I know how it is to have lots of kids at your pool. Daren's always having pool parties. Now some of the kids bring snacks and they all pitch in to buy pizza for supper. Course that's not as easy when you have neighbors popping in. It's a lot of
work just getting the pool ready to
have people over and the guests don't realize it. And having a pool is expensive but worth it.
Have fun!
ES
Congratulations on getting the pool open the play house built and the lift put in! It looks like you are all set up there!!
I am so happy to see that the kids are doing as well as they are. Janessa is really growing up and I am so happy to hear that Isaiah is doing so well. Avery sure looks like he's bouncing back after a rough spot - you certainly did the right thing listening to your gut!
Have a great summer! I hope we bump into each other some time - maybe we'll both be visiting Robin ;^)
All the best,
Sarah
Post a Comment