Sunday, May 11, 2008

As you all can see, I am desparately trying to change the look of my blog. UGH. What a pain. I have no talent on the computer end of things. I seem to find some really neat templates but then they don't fit with my add-ons. So you will all have to bear with me until I find the right one. Feel free to comment on the templates good or bad.

Mother's Day was a really nice day. The weather was amazing. We cooked out with my MIL and the kids today. It was a pretty quiet weekend thankfully. Avery seemed happy and less junky. I certainly realized today that Isaiah does not like the outside one bit and Avery just loves it. Isaiah just wants to be where his tv and floor is. This is why this outside sunroom/playhouse will be perfect for him. He is also going to be 6 in a couple of weeks and I think we are getting him and Avery a swing set. They love to swing.

We have a very busy weekend coming up. I am just hoping we can keep Mr. Avery healthy through the next week and half until surgery. We have pre-op on Thurs. so hopefully he will get the big thumbs up for the following week.

I hope everyone had as good of a day as I did today.

No comments:

Total Pageviews