Friday, June 15, 2007

Okay so to catch everyone up on what's going on. Let's see. First of all we are moving out of the area in 4 weeks and have not done any packing for planning for the move at all. Mainly because both boys have been hospitalized recently. Isaiah was hospital mid May for a week then we sold our house and bought one and now Avery has been in for over a week.

Sounds crazy to most but this is just a day in the life of the Nault family. Although, I did have a breakdown the other day because I work four days week and have missed alot lately b/c of hospitalizations. I finally had to go to work and Avery was getting a procedure that day. I was late to work and got just about there and I just could not go into work. I called work and had a breakdown. It is just all too much so times. I cannot do it all. Sometimes I have to pick and choose. That day I chose my sanity. I prayed and feel much better now. I am a very strong and happy person usually and my faith is really the reason why I can handle so much but I do still have bad days.

Hopefully, Avery will get out tomorrow and I can start thinking about moving to our dream home. I think we are going to be so happy there. I just cannot wait to get settled.

No comments:

Total Pageviews