Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I wanted to say a HUGE thanks to the donor(s) of the Sesame Live tickets.  The time of day was perfect and both boys were feeling great.  Although the snow was a bit of an issue, it was so worth it.  Avery absolutely loved it.  We were so close to the stage and he never took his eyes off it.  He was laughing the whole time.  Just priceless.  Isaiah, well let's just say he is a typical 9yr old :)  I think he would rather it was Spongebob.  Thankfully I brought the IPad so he was able to watch that instead, lol.  Janessa was also less than thrilled but she survived.  It was just great to do something for once as a whole family.  Thank you!! 


The next week (the end of the month) is going to be crazy for me work wise b/c I somehow inherited another Audiologists territory.  Which gives me about 65% of Massachusetts, fun times!!!! Mr. Avery is suddenly showing signs of not feeling well.  He need a dose of IV lasix which he has not needed in a long time.  He usually throws us a few pebbles to let us know something big is coming. I'm just hoping it's a fluke thing and he is going to be ok.  It's so great for all of us when Avery is well.  I hate to let that go if even for a little bit.  So I could use some positive thoughts right now.  Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures and Avery looks so happy! Hope next week goes smoothly. Your territory is so big Nicci. Stop doing such a good job!
Love,
Susanna

Total Pageviews