Monday, April 11, 2011

I have been informed by many people that is has been awhile since I have last posted. I guess I should take that as a compliment that I have so many readers. As I have said before, no news is good news. I find myself shutting down after hospitalizations. Each one gets harder and harder. Since we only go in when Avery is really sick , it just means that they are more draining. So I try to take some time off all the medical madness.

Avery has been doing great. He has lost another few teeth and looks like a jacko lantern. It's pretty funny actually. He has some days that he is a bit respiratory but nothing too crazy. I am actually impressed with his stamina lately. We have been putting in his stander (a device that puts him in the standing position), he is tolerating up to an hour a day. Whereas Isaiah is throwing a fit after 10 mins. I definitely feel it's helping the major curve in his back. He also looks so big in it :(. Really I am just enjoying my soon to be 5 yr. old and celebrating all the obstacles he has overcome.

Isaiah had a really rough week and a half. His migraines have been bad. I don't know if it's the change of the seasons or what. Everytime we think he is getting better, it comes back worse :(. Outside from that he has gotten sooo good with his hands, in fact he pulled out Avery's j tube last week. Ugh. I just continue to be in awe with how far he has come and how smart he is. My unsung hero!!!!!

Janessa has gone from a 10 yr old to a woman. Ahhh!!! it's so depressing. She now can wear all of my clothes and even has a bigger shoe size. I have no idea how & when that all happened.

And Milo, hmmm...what can I say. He is cute as all heck and has truly turned my life into a reality tv show.


So today is Our 13th yr. Anniversary and I thought it was jinxed especially given the number and bc the diamond fell out of my ring last week and I have no idea when & where I lost it. Turns out I have the best husband who replaced the ring with a gorgeous new one. Meanwhile all I got him was a 6.99 lovers coupon booklet. Lol. All kidding aside, I could not ask for a better husband and father to our kids. I know many guys could not handle the kind of family we have but there is never a question in my mind of the amazing dad Rick is. He is so supportive and loving. We have been through many struggles over the past 20 yrs. and always come out stronger. That is just who we are. Now he may still need that coupon booklet for the "End the Argument pass". But hey, no couple is perfect.

So that is what has been going on in the Nault household. Nothing too crazy just our normal life.

3 comments:

The Hodgedunmores said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hodgedunmores said...

Oops! What I meant to say was Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear all is pretty well, except for Isaiah's headaches, poor guy. Congratulations on making it 13+ years! I think we're about there too! Takes some faith and work and love, huh?!!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rich and Nicci! So happy to hear you just have the normal craziness going on.
Love
Susanna

Total Pageviews