I am still in awe of the Boston Globe article. They did a tremendous job. I am so happy that we were able to spread awareness about Palliative Care and Mitochondrial disease. Without the Palliative Care program you would not see all the smiles with Avery. We are so very grateful for all they have done for our family. It has given us and him such a quality of life. That is what is so important.
Here are the pictures that were in the Globe. The one that Avery and I are on the bed together is the cover page to their inner magazine and the other one is on the front page as well as in the article.
Of course their version is much more cropped which made it amazing. You have NO idea how much it took to get Avery to look that good. Thanks to his favorite nurse Sarah who is mentioned in the article and a nursing assistant, they had him looking like a million bucks :)
There is also a video http://bcove.me/o5co75lq
So as you can see we got ALOT of press. Even the dragon got some press. He is infamous with Avery's admission ya know. I actually need to send it a photo of Avery and his dragon to MTV, b/c everyone thinks Snookie was the first to have such a need stuffed animal but it was actually Avery :)
On the home front, Avery is doing amazing. He is back to baseline and his happy self. Isaiah had a very rough weekend but is getting back to his crazy happy self.


3 comments:
Great article & pics! Proud of you!
That's a great article! You did an awesome job and I love the pics! So sweet!! I have to say, the dragon is pretty great too. :-)
Love those photos -- they speak a million words!
Post a Comment