I had sooo much to say and it was going to be this deep blog about reflection. It was actually really good, could have been the start to my book :) Unfortunately, I lost the entire post. So in my book, it wasn't meant to be, right!!!!! I will save it for another post. Darn, and you would have learned sooo much about me. Oh well...
Alot of people have been asking how I am feeling and thank you for all the good wishes. I actually feel GREAT. I saw the surgeon a couple of weeks ago and she basically asked me when I was ready to go back to work. I figured I might as well take the time b/c I am never going to get it otherwise. She said to listen to my body and go at my own pace. I even asked about the gym and she was fine with that. Of course I took that as a green light to head back. Don't worry, I have been taking it slow and feel good. I know my body and it's limits. Apparently, I had so much scar tissue from all my c sections and last surgery that my uterus was literally stuck to my abdominal wall (eek) and add two hernias to that and it all = one HOT MESS. So considering all that, I am doing great.
Avery has been doing really well. Aside from being up at the crack of dawn due to the time change :) I am just really really happy where he is at with his health. We continue to take things day by day but he gets such good nursing care which s the main reason why he is doing so well. When I say "well" it is definitely a relative term in this household. It just means that we don't have the phone in hand, ready to call 911.
Isaiah is so handsome and doing really well when he is not in a cycle. I have been thinking about him alot and making sure not to take him for granted. He is such an awesome kid. That laugh of his just brings an automatic smile to your face. He just kills me how he is no longer into Sesame St. butr just loves himself some Spongebob. He has the biggest belly laugh on the most random scene, lol. Such a big boy. Although Avery is not too happy about it b/c he loves himself some Sesame St. They are too cute.
Janessa is such a grown girl. I am so proud of her b/c she is nothing like me, she is very shy. So I am so happy that she is in the Drama club and got the part of Charlie's mother in Wily Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I think this is going to be really good for her. Can't wait to see the play in Feb. :)
Just enjoying the next three wks off. :) Lots to be thankful for.
1 comment:
I love "hearing" your peaceful vibe in this post. Life if good!!
Post a Comment