I have to apologize to my blogger readers as I have not been a very good blogger.
We came home from the hospital with Avery this afternoon. It was a short visit. Which is always great. I tell ya, Avery has the best timing b/c he let me go on vacation and went downhill when momma came home. What a good boy.......
He was diagnosed with pseudomonas pneumonia which is what he gets often. The pseudomonas is a type of bacteria that lives in his mucous and when he gets sick it becomes active. His secretions get very thick and difficult for him to handle. I thought he was coming down with this prior to my vacation and begged the pallative team to call something in. Which they thankfully did, however it was not strong enough for him. By the time I got to the ER he was in rough shape and was transported to Children's. Sad thing is EVERYONE knows him so well down from the transport team to the ER to many people in the hospital as we are such frequent fliers and also because Avery he so darn cute. Hehe
He responded really well to IV antibiotics and sounds as good as new. Now Isaiah on the other hand sounds horrible. As you may have noticed, he has had a really rough winter. Poor kid has missed so much of school. He has also been lingering a horrible cough and it has now settled in his chest. I am bringing him to the drs. in the am as I am worried he too has pneuomonia. Didn't we say it is never a dull moment.
As for my trip. It was fabulous. I already miss sitting on the beach and looking at the beautiful blue ocean. The best part of it was getting a massage in a cabana on the beach, just great. It was a short but sweet vacation and I was safe :)
Tomorrow off to watch the Central Catholic girls become State Champions.
Thanks all for reading.
1 comment:
Hi there. I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to ask if you would like a free, custom blog design (background/header/buttons etc)? I run a scheme called "write from the heart" from my blog and I offer free blog designs for people who are sick or who have sick children. It's my way of giving something back to people. If you are interested you can find out more information here http://thepimpmyblogblog.blogspot.com/search/label/write%20from%20the%20heart. If you are not interested, please feel free to tell other people who might be interested. Thanks :)
Post a Comment