Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Doesn't Avery look like a big boy. So sad there is no baby left. Isaiah already just about has a mustache, LOL and Janessa is just beautiful.

Janessa is sooo excited b/c Grammy is picking up the dog on Sat. so she feels like it is practically her dog. Can't wait to meet the dog, just as long as it goes home to it's proper owners. Haha

Anyway, onto the medical stuff of course. Mr. Avery, well he has been really struggling the last few days and I don't know what is going on with him. He has been needing O2 the last couple of nights and has just been OFF is all I can say. I hate saying this stuff out loud b/c it usually lands me back into the hospital. God help me. I sure hope not. I mean he is still on an IV antibiotic so I hope by the end of the course he is magically better. Please......

Isaiah is doing great. Since he started his antibiotic and has since finished he is back to his crazy happy wild self.

Well, that is it for now. Hopefully it is a quiet weekend. A new project in mind.... Painting Janessa's room this weekend.

No comments:

Total Pageviews