Thursday, October 25, 2007

So back to the hospital for more bloodwork on Avery. I am suprised the poor baby has any blood left in him. We have been to the hospital once a week for the last 3 weeks since leaving the hospital (of daily bloodwork) for more bloodwork. And he is a hard stick. So no wonder why he does not like anybody at all. He thinks they are always going to hurt him. But the bloodwork is requested by the ketogenic dr., she is concerned b/c he has lost so much weight in such a short period of time and he is very fussy and b/c he still is bleeding in his belly. Although he has been eating about 5 oz of baby food a day (which is huge for him) he still looks tired and is fussy. This is not the real Avery.

I finally got an appt. with GI at the hospital. It is so frustrating b/c they just don't take it seriously that my baby is the weight of a 6mos. old baby and he is going to be 18 mos. on wed. Bang Your Head Very AngryBTW, it is a dr. I have never even heard of. So that means telling the same story for the hundrenth time and getting the Shock 2 response. And the you are really Smartresponse. Gotta love those. Can you tell I am really into these smiley's........


I will let you know how things go. Probably much of the same. That is the horrible thing about this nasty disease is that there are never any answers but always I Don't Know. Such a pain.


Also, Isaiah forgot what Sleeping is. Yes, my normally laid back easy boy has been up all night the last few night screaming b/c he does not want to sleep. So needless to say. I am a little irritable these days. Between him and Avery, I swear we are up every hr. Stop The Insanity





No comments:

Total Pageviews