Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My baby girl is a FIRST GRADER!!!

Janessa was sooo excited for her first day of school today. She was up at the crack of dawn. I made sure I came home from the hospital so I could see her off. Still makes me sad. I just cannot believe she is going to be seven. She is almost as tall as me.

Avery is still in the hospital and will be there for awhile. They are still debating about the separate j tube but are certain about placing the port for IV fluids. He is still struggling with hydration issues. I am hoping they will make a decision and get it done by the end of the week. THis is soo exhausting on our family. We have not all been together for some time. It is just really sad. I am not an emotional person at all but lately have cried over little things. Although I tried to cry in the car the other day and Isaiah was in the backseat laughing at me which of course made me laugh. He has a way of doing that to you. Our life is so difficult lately, we are hanging on but we really need to catch a break. Please continue to pray for us. Thanks all. I will post pictures of Ness' first day of school later.

No comments:

Total Pageviews