Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Avery had a great birthday!!!! I swear he knew it was his day b/c whether he had his cochlear implant on or not he was so happy whenever you sang to him.  My boy just loooves when it's all about him.  What a cutie.  We had the big chocolate cake with party balloons, hats and all the fixings, buuuttt I think Isaiah thought it was HIS birthday.  Sooo cute.  He was so excited, actually more than Avery was.  Then Avery was belly laughing b/c Isaiah was having so much fun with the Elmo balloon.  Just melts your heart.  The simple things in life.  They could care less about any gifts the were just happy to be with us.....

I am having some issues with loading pictures but I promise you they are awesome and will bring a smile to your face.

On another note, we are taking a mini family vacation tomorrow.  For the first time ever, Me, Rick and Janessa are going away.  I have never left both boys for this long and so far away. Of course I have been a nervous wreck and even demanded that we get going with the Will and at that stuff.  I know the boys will be in good hands otherwise we would have not done this but it is still tough.  Unfortunately, my friend Deb and her son are not going to be on the same trip b/c it just got too complicated with her daughter being inpatient.  Thankfully, her daughter is home and doing much better but it was easier for her to make her own plans and the same for us.  So we will get to meet up for dinner at least.  But I am really excited to getaway with Rick and Ness.  We really need this and it will be great I'm sure.  I know the boys will behave themselves at least until I land.  They are usually good like that :)  Hopefully I can get this picture thing worked out b/c I'm sure we will have a lot from the vacation.

Happy Mother's Day to All the mom's out there.  Don't forget to take time out for yourself b/c you deserve it.....

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Glad everyone had fun at the birthday party! have fun on your trip!

Jenna said...

Hi Avery and Isiah!
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are both amazing, brave, courageous, strong, determined, happy, and joyfull fighters.
U are full of life, full of spunk, full of smiles, and inspirational heros! I am so happy Avery had a great birthday.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease and other special needs.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Total Pageviews